ArcanaCraft UI Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.16.5 renew Minecraft’s orthodox UIs and make them extra “divine”. Many consider ArcanaCraft UI to be a spectacular re-texture of the Person interface, as it focuses on swing designs and neatness rather than making it as simple as feasible, just like the vanilla model. Players using Arcana UI will really feel very effective and their devices are extra highlighted, which can facilitate their focus as it is generally difficult to switch between devices during combat.
Arcanacraft UI Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packs” section, select “Resource Packs Folder”.
- The resource packs folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying, the texture package will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all storage locations.
Arcanacraft UI Resource Pack Downloads
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
The comments Arcanacraft UI 1.18.1 Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.13.2 (16x) first appears on HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.