Carrier Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 is a small and easy mod for Minecraft. It offers a brand new feature to Minecraft that allows players to “pick up” blocks and creatures.
Carrier Mod Features:
Once the Carrier is inserted, you simply want to look at an organism (such as a cow, a hen, a pig, etc.) and press Shift + Proper-click on them to select them. While holding creatures (or blocks) your character will undergo the Slowness impact and on top of that you will be hungry sooner. To put it down, simply right-click.
This mod feature, as talked about, will work just as well with blocks. You will be able to choose blocks like Chest, Furnace, Spawner, etc. to maneuver them. This is also the purpose of the mod, to help players easily transport blocks and creatures.
Carrier also lets you customize many different issues within the mod’s configuration, such as:
- The extent of Inertia and Hunger you will have to take.
- Blacklist with blocks and creatures you do not have to choose.
Carrier Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Carry Mod (selected versions below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Carrier Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.