Chocolate Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 for Minecraft only enhances the small features of the game to retain its authentic appearance, but enhances the general gamers’ experiences. While there may be nothing special about chocolate, as it places the emphasis on something better than changing the orthodox textures, gamers can nonetheless rely on the next high quality of game once the package is placed in the game correctly. It really deserves a reward for the effort put into the eye of detail, as not many different packs would concentrate on this side of the game.
Chocolate Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packs” section, select “Resource Packs Folder”.
- The resource packs folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying, the texture package will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all storage locations.
Chocolate Resource Package Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
The comments Chocolate 1.18.2 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) first appears on HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.