Connectibles Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 is specially made to add a linked texture to a wide range of blocks. Unlike the earlier vague or broken textures when completely different objects are connected, this new package allows Minecrafter to mix them properly with each other. Especially copper blocks have transitions between the variants. Different features embrace double primary slabs with a custom brick texture, sandstone stair treads front edges with edges on each staircase, and bottom sandstone with a custom backing CTM textures (mainly based on their facet texture). All in all, with this package put in place, you will definitely get the most out of the game and be able to improve the overall environment.
Connectibles Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packs” section, select “Resource Packs Folder”.
- The resource packs folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying, the texture package will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all storage locations.
Connectibles Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.