Corail Tombstone Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.12.2 will stop you from dropping something when you die. It keeps your gadgets in a grave, helps you survive longer and teleports easier, and so on.
Summary of Corail Tombstone
This is a Minecraft mod that can manage your dying in-game by issuing different configuration choices, options and compatibility. It really brings a fantasy-medieval setting.
- A gradual benefit tree known as the Data of Dying
- A magical system formed on just a few enchanting objects
- Ornamental graves
- A number of instructions revolved around killing and dimensional teleportation
- Workable well on the server
- Help different languages like English, Chinese (Simplified and Conventional), Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, French
- Role of unstable intangibility
- Scroll of Feather Fall
- Scroll of Cleaning
- Scroll of True Sight
- Misadventure fishing rod
- Mud of Disappearance
- Misplaced pill
- Voodoo Poppets
- Soul holder
- Guide of Disillusionment
- Ankh van Bid
- Tombstone API
- Consumer setup
- Fitted with different mods
Corail Tombstone is a beauty mod with several benefits. To start its capabilities, please download Minecraft Forge and set it up!
Corail Tombstone Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Corail Tombstone Mod (selected versions below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
Corail Tombstone Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
The comments Corail Tombstone Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 (Game Graves) first appears on HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.