Create: Stuff Additions Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 is a supporting mod for the unique Create mod. You will be able to master equipment made from different supplies.
The purpose of this Minecraft addon is to transfer a number of instruments from the previous “Create 1.14.1” in 1.16.5. Not only that, it also consists of various parts similar to copper equipment, copper jet suit, copper exoskeleton, in addition to bark movable drill.
Here are some features of the new features:
- The previous instruments embody:
- Burning tools: They soften all the blocks you crush. In addition, while assaulting a crowd, the instruments will burn it.
- Shadow Steel Tools: The grade is very much like iron. Nevertheless, its mining rate is greater than gold.
- Gold-plated quartz tools: These instruments are extra useful as diamonds. Although their assault is weak, the attacking pace remains nice.
- With the Brass Jetpack you can also fly to go underwater at a fast pace. Each time you use it, its firmness is likely to decrease.
- As for the copper exoskeleton, it is a kind of armor that gives you energy and haste. Nevertheless, your eating bar is likely to be lowered.
- For the copper armor, it is a low-end armor. It can cure itself by using honeycombs.
Create: Add-ons can be used in any modpacks. You may be required to post Minecraft Forge for the mod to function within the recreation.
Create Stuff Additions Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Create Mod
- Download Create Well-Additions Mod (selected versions below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
Create Stuff Add-ons Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
The comments Create Well-Additions Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 first appears on HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.