Custom FoV Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.12.2 helps you change results by using easy settings. You can change them as soon as you fly, shoot, swim and accelerate.
This is the mod you just set up on the client side. Due to this fact you do not have to get it on the server facet to work in Minecraft. This Miscellaneous mod objectives to provide the correct one to arrange many settings for the viewing sphere. You can do this through the configuration file. Here are some settings that you can also customize:
- And a number of other visual field changes related to rabbit.
By changing these parts, it is possible that you will discover it much easier to play the sport. If you want to vary some results, you may be able to make the best use of the user-friendly menu. Here are the configuration options:
- Static FoV: You can turn off all discipline of vanilla face changes that come from aiming, passing and flying.
- For each impact of fly, underwater, pace and aim:
- Modifier: A decimal amount to double with the first FoV modifier. It’s to mitigate or strengthen FoV changes.
- Maximum value: A decimal quantity that shows the best FoV value for the FoV modifier.
Custom FoV Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Custom FoV Mod (selected versions below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Custom FoV Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.