Extended Lantern Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft offers a 3D lantern in the sport, which players can entertain with all of them through the brand new journey. It’s hard to put up torches all the time wherever you go, because crowds will produce everyday gamers when it gets dark. With extended lantern, gamers can activate the dynamic light possibility within Optifine and create a lantern where gamers will hold on to their fingers to facilitate their commute through the world of Minecraft. At the same time, players do not have to waste their resources on making extra torches as time goes on.
Comprehensive lantern resource / texture pack installation guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packs” section, select “Resource Packs Folder”.
- The resource packs folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying, the texture package will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all storage locations.
Extensive lantern resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
The comments Extended Lantern 1.18.1 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) first appears on HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.