Fire Re-ignited Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft implements a small set of animations in the sport, which is mainly related to hair show. While hearth animations similar to campfire and smoke are undoubtedly well done by Mojang, it typically feels very repetitive and gradual due to its lack of frames. With Hearth Rekindled, all hearth animations are revamped to have 32 to 64 frames per second, making it look extra compelling and authentic. In addition, new animations are stored to be equivalent to the type of vanilla artwork, due to this fact that it does not look misplaced.
Fire Re-ignited Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packs” section, select “Resource Packs Folder”.
- The resource packs folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying, the texture package will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all storage locations.
Fire Re-ignited Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1
The comments Fire lit again 1.18.1 Resource package 1.17.1 (16x) first appears on HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.