Flywheel Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 provides tools for mod builders so they do not have to worry about efficiency, or limitations of Minecraft’s archaic version engine.
Flywheel Mod Features:
- institution: Flywheel provides an alternative, unified path for entity and tile entity rendering that takes advantage of GPU instance. In doing so, Flywheel offers the developer the flexibility to outline their own corner point and event code, and write custom shades to capture that information.
- Shaders: To accommodate the developer and go extra inside the palms of the engine, Flywheel provides a custom shadow loading and template system to cover the main points of the CPU / GPU interface. This technique is a piece in progress. There will likely be break adjustments, and I guarantee no backwards compatibility.
- Performance: Flywheel uses its expertise to optimize the version of vanilla tiles. At present it is only performed for chests and bells, but eventually Flywheel will accelerate all tile entities and all entity versions. It will likely be launched on a rolling basis, with updates coming as specific person optimizations are made.
Flywheel Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Flywheel Mod (selected versions below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
Flywheel Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.