FreshCreeper Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft introduces three completely different distinctive modes of Creeper, depending on what kind of biome players are currently located. Meanwhile, there are three areas where players can encounter these unknown creatures, the Lush Caves, Dripstone Caves and Mushroom Island. While these new vines can look beautiful and cute, they are just as harmful as their unique model. There is a bit of trouble as gamers would like to name a creeper Sporer when they are inside Mushroom Island as this location does not allow hostile creatures.
FreshCreeper Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packs” section, select “Resource Packs Folder”.
- The resource packs folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying, the texture package will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all storage locations.
FreshCreeper Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.