Schedule 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 is a mod this means you can add markers to indicate the place to position your blocks. This will help keep your spacing correct, in addition to where your next block should go inside the sample. The grids will be displayed in quite a few methods, such as squares of a fixed size and squares of actual piece sizes.
- You can also set grids to show in a selected measurement such as a 1 × 50 set of tracks.
- And even round grids can help you build rounded corners and full circles.
- And the grids will be attached to a certain top or fit your place, regardless of the degree you are at.
This mod depends on a number of keyboard shortcuts in addition to many / grid commands, so refer to the discussion board page for these choices.
Grid Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Grid Mod (selected versions below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Grid Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.