Hot and cold bucket resource package 1.18.1, 1.17.1 change the orthodox textures of Lava and Water buckets to make it extra imaginative. Having two types of buckets would be pretty overwhelming, but anyone who enjoys Minecraft is aware that these buckets are far more efficient than their dubious appearance suggests. Consequently, it could be extra appropriate if players had to deal with the weather of Ice and Lava themselves.
Hot and cold bucket resource / texture pack installation guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packs” section, select “Resource Packs Folder”.
- The resource packs folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying, the texture package will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all storage locations.
Hot and cold bucket resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
The comments Hot and cold bucket 1.18.1 Resource package 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) first appears on HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.