Incendium Mod 1.18.2 adjust the Nether completely by using only vanilla blocks. You may be wondering, why would I want a Mod that only uses common blocks to revamp my favorite empire? The answer is actually pretty easy, as Incendium only uses Vanilla Blocks, and it’s completely server side too, which means you could possibly set up this Mod on your server and many players will see a lot of new Nether without any further content required Acquire. No matter how comforting they are, Incendium is not a kind of patch Mod for the Nether, the Mod is absolutely amazing in terms of cherry-picking which blocks to go to which part of the Nether, thus creating a very new environment of these obsolete and obsolete blocks. At the same time, gamers can discover new auto-generated constructions to explore and find.
Incendium Mod Features:
- A server-side mod for many who need an overhaul on the Nether.
Incendium Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Incendium Mod (selected versions below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Incendium Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.