JohnSmith Legacy Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2 ia continuation of an older texture package designed by JohnSmith and this package has all the options that were in JohnSmith’s useful resource package, this is probably one of the oldest texture packages for Minecraft PC.
It decided 32 × 32 and you will run this useful resource package in ordinary computer systems with ease and this useful resource package was created by John Smith when he decided not to replace it was taken over by Glowstontium. This useful resource pack At the moment options completely restructured objects, crowds, armor and weapons.
John Smith Legacy Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packs” section, select “Resource Packs Folder”.
- The resource packs folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying, the texture package will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all storage locations.
John Smith Legacy Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
The comments John Smith Legacy 1.18.2 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (32x) first appears on HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.