Not Enough Animations Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 introduces a large portion of missing first-person animations from the first-person. It could possibly change everyone and perform different actions just as nicely.
Not enough animations
- This is without a doubt one of the beauty mods that is useful for Minecraft players.
- Besides giving very distinctive animations, it can change this for a stronger consultant of what they look like.
- It originates as a cool magnification for the First-Individual mod. However, it will work on its own without dependencies and vanilla server will be suitable.
Additions and corrections
- Boat rowing
- No gadgets in two-handed animations available
- Consumption / consumption
- Look at a compass / watch
- Protect placement
Not enough animations offered a pleasant and handy Fabric mod for Minecraft players. They play in Minecraft and definitely play extra sports. What you can implement in the meantime is to download Minecraft Forge and set it up sooner than you’re part of something.
Not enough animation installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Not Enough Animations Mod (selected versions below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Not Enough Animations Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.