While Minecraft is basically a sport over blocks, many of the textures nonetheless deal with it somehow not looking very blocky. Dirt blocks mix together in dirt fields with out seams between each block, for example identical to stone, gravel and different blocks do the same factor. The oCd texture package 1.18.1 adjust it though, and give all textures throughout the sport that unusual, segmented look you just get from house windows when you put glass panes on top of each other. It’s not one thing you’ll be able to solve by getting either Optifine or Linked Textures – it’s really one of the very great attractions of oCd, for reality.
This is the right useful resource package for players who need their world to look much more blocky, if you happen to think about it in a sport like Minecraft. The daring tribes that separate every single block from every different block around it are not essentially a nasty factor. They are really very useful if you happen to be building bridges or various raised platforms because the darker, well-defined boundaries around blocks will make it easier for you to maintain sliding and crawling along the edges without falling. on which you stand when you build. This feature can also be useful when it is raised so properly, such as setting up partitions around your home.
Really, the oCd resource pack has a very low resolution, similar to 16x that you simply discover when you participate in Minecraft, completely vanilla, with no mods or add-ons of any kind. There is a newer and older model of this package, and this one works with 1.18.x and older variations.
oCd Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packs” section, select “Resource Packs Folder”.
- The resource packs folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying, the texture package will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all storage locations.
oCd Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.