Orange GUI and Hotbar Resource Pack 1.18.2 locations emphasize the enhancement of the UI of the game by covering them with the color of the Orange, thus making it attention-grabbing and easy to use. At this level, many have become exhausted with the outdated and boring Minecraft GUI, as there can be almost nothing special about it, smart and workable. Nevertheless, with Orange GUI, they are going to be met with a whole new expertise that can fully surpass their games.
Orange GUI and Hotbar Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packs” section, select “Resource Packs Folder”.
- The resource packs folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying, the texture package will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all storage locations.
Orange GUI and Hotbar Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.