Patchouli is a mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will enable all players to create universal guides. These guides are fairly easy to use, so it’s worth paying attention to this mod to make it easier for players to succeed in some cases.
Why do we need guides?
For example, the authors of major compilations can greatly simplify the game, place some useful tips in this book, which will significantly help with the game. Also noteworthy is the fact that the book can use images, models from the game, as well as screenshots, links and more.
Patchouli features of the mod:
- This book is suitable for the creation of achievements. You can use it as an unlocking of an achive.
- Convenient menu management and development for writers.
Patchouli Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Patchouli Mod (selected versions below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Patchouli Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
The comments Patchouli Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (in-game guides) first appears on HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.