Pehkui Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 – This Fabric mod allows most entities to change their dimension by increasing or decreasing their dimension. It also provides an API that can use different Fabric mods to regulate the scale of entities and the time it takes to resize them.
By eradicating this mod, the size of entities will change back to their normal dimension, and re-including them will change them sooner than the mod has been eliminated.
If you do not have mods that add methods to scale entities, you may be able to change the dimensions and delay of the entity scale within the recreation by using the / setscale and / setscaledelay instructions.
To see the exact scale and scale delay of an entity, use the / getscale and / getscaledelay instructions.
List of identified problems with objects on totally different scales can be discovered at the hyperlinks below:
- Issues related to smaller scales.
- Issues related to larger scales.
- Issues related to each smaller and larger scales.
Pehkui Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Pehkui Mod (selected versions below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Pehkui Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.