Perch is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which provides very productive graphics with a rare decline decision as the unique set. It is important to note that this set, although it aggravates the decision of the textures, nevertheless makes the graphics a little nicer and extra beautiful. The factor is that each was the textures detailed, acquired a variety of new objects and at the same time the sport acquired extra frames per second, which can be useful for players with non-production methods.
- Improved graphics, regardless of the discount in decision.
- a truly atmospheric set, suitable for development and survival.
Perch Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packs” section, select “Resource Packs Folder”.
- The resource packs folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying, the texture package will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all storage locations.
Perch Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
The comments Bass 1.18.1 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Medieval Textures 8x) first appears on HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.