Skeleton Horse Spawn 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 is a mod that focuses on including skeletal horses in Minecraft’s era of creatures. By default, Skeleton Horses cannot be generated naturally, they must be generated by instructions or by using eggs in an artistic way.
Nevertheless, with this mod inserted, there is a degree of probability that when a skeleton is generated, it appears to be a rider of a skeleton horse. Within the configuration file of the mod we can outline some additional options, similar to whether they should be generated during the day or not, or whether they should burn or not after getting sunshine.
If you want, you can just as well have zombie horses by inserting the mod Zombie Horse Spawnwhich is of the identical creator.
- chanceSurfaceSkeletonHasPerd (default = 0.05, min 0, maximum 1.0): The possibility that a skeleton that shot on the floor was using a horse.
- shouldBurnSkeleton HorsesInDaylight (default = true): When activated, skeletal horses burn when daylight shines on them.
- onlySpawnSkeleton HorsesOnSurface (default = true): When activated, a skeleton horse with rider will spawn only on the floor.
Skeleton Horse Spawn Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Collective Library
- Download Skeleton Horse Spawn Mod (selected versions below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Skeleton Horse Spawn Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.