Sodium Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 capabilities as a version engine. It is used as an alternative choice for Minecraft client and comes with a large number of features.
There are many issues that this mod does. As an example, it should improve body loads and reduce micro-hatter. Not only that, but it also makes some solutions to the problems through graphics. The mod can be used with the Fabric mod ecosystem once you evaluate it to different mods. Many customers think that the mod means much better than OptiFine. Just recently, some of them reported that there was a 200% improvement in their efficiency. This is one thing OptiFine may not have done before at all.
Sodium Mod Features:
- A complex OpenGL version pipeline for delivering pieces.
- Vertex knowledge for many pieces delivered.
- Block updates that may be nearby, use multi-threading.
- Invisible piece of faces are sorted early within the delivery course of.
- There can be a variety of optimizations for piece load and block version.
- All vertex construction and matrix transformations have been optimized.
- The way the sport controls memories and assigns objects has been greatly improved.
- There are many graphical solutions to make lighting results smooth.
- Liquids and specific blocks now have easy lighting.
- Blocks and liquids even have easy biomixing.
- No updates for invisible animated textures.
The operation of Sodium depend on Fabric Modloader. So you can set it up first before installing the mod.
Installation of sodium mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Sodium Mod (selected versions below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Sodium Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.