Stoneholm, Underground Villages (Stof / Forge) Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 allows villagers in the recreation to settle underground in some kind of inhabited fortress. Open the mod and see how you should use it!
Stoneholm, Underground Towns
This is the Fabric and Forge version of Stoneholm, Underground Villages. If you like your cities, give it a try.
- It allows all people to live in dark areas in a kind of resident fortress.
- It offers quite a few expansive mazes of underground halls with flooring.
- Players can travel through these corridors and expose themselves when transferring to abandoned locations for loot.
- Change the placement in your individual home.
- It is possible to build yours upstairs to entice and even kidnap some individuals incessantly.
Stoneholm Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Cloth Config API
- Download Stoneholm Mod (selected versions below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Stoneholm Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.