Strawberry GUI & Hot Bar Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 changes the orthodox GUI and Hot bar of the game and creates a strawberry-like theme in them, thus making them extra colorful and straight on the eyes. At first it will be quite difficult for any player to simply accept such a bizarre Pack, but after using it, they will quickly realize that the Pack is relatively nice and entertaining because of how distinctive and completely different it is from the regular Packs. . While it does not change anything above the GUIs, the Pack nonetheless brings a whole new feel to the game.
Strawberry GUI & Hot Bar Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packs” section, select “Resource Packs Folder”.
- The resource packs folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying, the texture package will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all storage locations.
Strawberry GUI & Hot Bar Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1
The comments Strawberry GUI & Hot Bar 1.18.2 Resource Pack 1.17.1 (16x) first appears on HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.