Super Circuit Maker Mod 1.18.1 / 1.10.2 allows players to insert the Redstone circuit and make the most of it in a 7 × 7 circuit board placed at the bottom.
Usually it is advisable to just make sure you have enough scales to insert the stems or intricate Redstone system. So, if this bothers you, then it’s time to dump her and move on. Super Circuit Maker – A Redstone Technology mod gives you an answer. The mod took inspiration from real circuits. A redstone board is made with 7 × 7 in scale. So now, you will be able to make the most of small electrical energy strains simple.
Here’s how to use the mod:
- You place a 7 × 7 circuit board on the bottom. Then you draw some thread spots. If you have no area left, simply place one other circuit board next to it. After that, they will join together. This is the way to get a 7 × 15 scale piece of space.
- You may be allowed to mix or decide parts from a number of logic gates created earlier than in circuit type and built-in circuit type.
- If you do not have an area left and no extra floor tiles filled with circuits, just add a brand new grade on top of the prevailing one.
You will be able to start Super Circuit Maker in the sport only when Minecraft Forge is inserted.
Super Circuit Maker Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Super Circuit Maker Mod (selected versions below)
- Put the downloaded mod in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
Super Circuit Maker Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.10.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.