Tooniverse Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 is seen as a whole HD cartoon package with a clean and colorful type. In contrast to the boring look of standard Minecraft, Tooniverse is designed to make your world look clear, yet with sharp HD textures and a unique color palette. Furthermore, it is best to take note of element with many 3D modes and many random texture variations. All in all, the cartoon type is constant throughout the pack to truly immerse you in a cartoon world!
Tooniverse Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packs” section, select “Resource Packs Folder”.
- The resource packs folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying, the texture package will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all storage locations.
Tooniverse Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
The comments Tooniverse 1.18.2 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (64x) first appears on HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.